A day out? To the beach, the woods or heath. Make time for some preparations and in no time you'll have a delicious picnic. And don't forget the most obvious things: put a salami in your basket.
Easy Chicken Salad
- 400 gram chicken fillet
- Capers, finely sliced
- Onion, chopped
- 2 large gherkins, finely sliced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, finely sliced
- Parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the chicken into strips and mix with the mayonnaise.
- Mix capers, onion, gherkins, hard-boiled eggs and parsley to taste.
- Taste and add salt and pepper to taste.
You can vary endlessly with this chicken salad, which is why it is so easy. Try with pieces of avocado or shredded apple or chicory. Or just try adding curry powder. The possibilities are endless.