Ter Beke assumes control of KK Fine Foods (UK).


Ter Beke has acquired 90% of the shares in KK Fine Foods PLC. The remaining 10% will remain in the hands of existing shareholders.

Negotiations between Ter Beke and Zwanenberg Food Group to acquire Business Unit Fresh ongoing at an advanced stage.


Ter Beke intends to acquire the Business Unit Fresh (Cebeco Meat Products Netherlands BV) from Zwanenberg Food Group in order to accomplish its local and international growth ambitions going forward.

Ter Beke participates in Anuga

Ter Beke participates in Anuga


Just a few more days and the Anuga trade show in Cologne opens its doors ! From 7 to 11 October, we’re inviting our (potential) customers at our stand in hall 5.2, stand A0.49 to taste all the good food Ter Beke has to offer.