Who are we and what motivates us?
Ter Beke is an innovative Belgian fresh food group with a wide range of high-quality fresh food products and associated services operating commercially in many European countries.
We currently mainly specialise in the production and sale of processed meat products and ready meals, prepared at one of our 12 industrial locations in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Poland and the United Kingdom. Ter Beke has some 2,650 employees. Ter Beke has been listed on Euronext Brussels since 1986 and in 2020 realised a turnover of EUR 717.4 million.
Our Processed Meats division:
- Produces processed meat products for the Benelux, the United Kingdom and Germany at two production locations in Belgium (Wommelgem and Lievegem) and one in The Netherlands (Borculo).
- Is the largest slicer and pre-packager of meat products in the Benelux with six centres for slicing and packaging meat products: three in Belgium (Wommelgem, Lievegem and Veurne) and three in The Netherlands (Wijchen, Ridderkerk and Aalsmeer).
- Is the inventor of the freshpack packaging and is a constant innovator in the segment for pre-packaged meat products.
- Distributes our products under private labels as well as our own brands, including Pluma®, Daniël Coopman®, Zonnenberg®, Kraak-Vers® and FairBeleg®.
- Supplies processed meat products under the brands Plop, Samson and Maya the Bee (under license from Studio 100®).
Our ready meals division:
- Produces fresh ready meals for the entire European market with two production sites in Belgium (Wanze and Marche-en-Famenne), one in France (Mézidon-Canon), one in Poland (Opole) and one in the United Kingdom (Deeside).
- Is market leader in chilled lasagne in many European countries.
- Markets our own brands Come a casa®, Vamos® and Stefano Toselli and numerous private labels.
Enthusiasm. Determination. Drive. Dedication. Eagerness. Passion. Sincerity. This is what drives us.
Encompassed in a single word: ZEAL.
We use this zeal to accomplish our mission: putting delicious quality products on every dining table. And for this reason, we endorse our name Ter Beke with: driven by the zeal for your everyday meal.